jueves, 16 de noviembre de 2017

GEORGE BENSON / THE OTHER SIDE OF ABBEY ROAD . 1969.

Calidad FLAC
TRACKS :

01. "Golden Slumbers / You Never Give Me Your Money" 4:47
02. "Because / Come Together" 7:26
03. "Oh! Darling" 4:01
04. "Here Comes the Sun / I Want You (She's So Heavy)" 9:00
05. "Something / Octopus's Garden / The End" 6:22

MUSICOS :

George Benson – guitar, vocals
Freddie Hubbard – trumpet
Mel Davis, Bernie Glow, Marvin Stamm – trumpet, flugelhorn
Wayne Andre – trombone, euphonium
Don Ashworth – baritone saxophone
Sonny Fortune – alto saxophone
Jerome Richardson – tenor saxophone, clarinet, flute
Phil Bodner – flute, oboe
Hubert Laws – flute
Herbie Hancock, Ernie Hayes, Bob James – piano, organ, harpsichord
Ron Carter, Jerry Jemmott – Bass guitar
Ed Shaughnessy, Idris Muhammad – drums
Ray Barretto, Andy Gonzalez – percussion
Don Sebesky - arrangements
Strings[edit]
Raoul Poliakin, Max Pollikoff – violin
George Ricci – cello
Emanuel Vardi – viola

💙💙💙💙💙


PART 1.

PART 2.

PART 3.

PART 4,

Hola Amigos,cambio de Host....a partir de ahora voy a trabajar con "UploadOcean",tambien muy facil y con poca publicidad,a continuacion,un video demostrativo de como descargar con este servidor......Saludos,PPJZZ.


8 comentarios:

steve dijo...

Thanks for the music but the links of this G.Benson and Lee Morgan after are ''extemely slow''!!!I want a day to download them!!

Cri dijo...

Oops, I get a SSl-Failure and security alert.

pepejazzy dijo...

Hi Cri and MusicLover....I change the previous host to uploadOcean just to try.....I still dont Know the viavility of it...I donwload one file yesterday and It took 25 minutes...
There is video with the instructions but is in Spanish....I will try to look for another one in English.

P.s. MusicLover you should not have any problems with Lee Morgan..those files are with Zippyshare.Saludos PPJZZ.

steve dijo...

Thanks for your reply and i have to to tell that i started my ''jazz collection'' from your beautiful site before some months!!Then i started to discover and other sites!!!I took albums from your nice section of ''best 100 albums of jazz''!!!I will remember you Pepe forever as you introduced me to ''jazz world''!!Yes Lee Morgan now works!!!I have seen as a ''veteran'' of internet sites that the old good ''MEDIAFIRE'' or ''4shared''are the only one sites that their files have BEEN ''survived'' for years!!!Saludos...

pepejazzy dijo...

Hi MusicLover,thank you very much....you remind me that I had a Free account with Mediafire,well I Just open the site and to my surprise I still have files there,some of them had been in Mediafire for years....the reason why I stop Using it whas that at that time you could not upload files with more that 100 Mb and they were very slow to upload....I hope you still use my site and recomended to your Jazz friends if you like.Saludos,PPJZZ

Bear From Delaware dijo...

2 hours to download one file while fighting pop-ups and malware attacks, that server blows. Even the person who's doing the demo looks like he's having a hard time.

Please go with Mega

steve dijo...

....upload and this one please as i have already asked you in my message under B.Marsalis post!!!Just to remind you!!!Thanks!!!

pepejazzy dijo...

New Links :

GEORGEBENSONTHEOTHER.

http://ouo.io/2dx1yC

http://ouo.io/f0T4Nf

http://ouo.io/ia3CYH

http://ouo.io/ucctS0

Saludos,PPJZZ.